Business Schools & Education
Discover how myNexus cohort tools and individual reports benefit education provision and student achievement
Teaching Skills and Capabilities
Engaging students and expanding learning
Whether it’s employability skills, being one in three undergraduates that start a business whilst at uni, or studying business directly, entrepreneurial skills are vital in the global economy.
ESI Reports allow your students to self-serve on their personal development, or can be embedded into an education programme to track their changing skills as they study and learn.
Education leaders can augment their teaching with an engaging tool that evidences student understanding and simulates application of subject matter using gaming technology.
- Promote as a free resource for students to access
- Target support in your student incubator, innovation centre, or at hackathons
- Embed in entrepreneurship and business school course programmes
We're here to help
Speak to us to discuss how myNexus could form part of your education provision or as a free open-access resource for students. Test and try the platform and experience the user journey for yourself.
Did you know?
25% of 1.8 million undergraduate students will start a business whilst at university with collective turnover of £1bn, not just spin-outs and research-led innovation, but also commercialisation of enterprising opportunities.
Source: Research conducted by YouthSight for Santander Universities, 1st – 11th January 2018 amongst a UK representative sample of 2,030 full time undergraduate students.
myNexus Cohort Reporting
- Understand whether participants are learning and improving in near real-time, with unlimited reports for students.
Identification of issues
- Discover students that require support and target additional learning or resource sign-posting as required.
- Participants are more engaged with their learning and find the experience fun and enjoyable.