Enterprise & SMEs
Discover how myNexus cohort tools facilitate innovation and intrapreneurship from apprentices to senior management.
Boosting business performance
Entrepreneurial skills and traits can differentiate your competitive edge, making you more agile and innovative. Harnessing these within individuals, in the correct roles, is essential for success.
ESI Reports can be used on cohorts such as graduates or management groups to identify potential for innovation, results exploitation, problem solving and more.
Individuals can compare report findings with their personal development goals, and identify subconscious barriers to success where personality and role type are misaligned.
- Embed in management training and personal development
- Identify rising stars and unexploited personal potential
- Enable HR teams to measure people investment impact
We're here to help
Speak to us about your business challenges to see how we can help. Experience the user journey for yourself and get your own detailed report through our free test-and-try approach.
Did you know?
Entrepreneurial scale-up's employees have a much higher level of skills than average - this makes them 1.54x more productive than other businesses generating a much larger average turnover per employee of £286,000 per year.
Source: Scale Up Insights - ONS ScaleUp Landscape 202, The Scaleup Institute
myNexus Cohort Reporting
- Discover teams and individuals with the intrapreneurial skills that elevate your business performance and improve outcomes.
- Directly connect ROI on people investment to individuals and their business impact, and target improvement of undesirable traits.
- Engage people with personal insights that ensure right-fit for role, and highlight undiscovered skills and potential.